Name of the post: Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Master Degree in Science / Commerce / Arts with 55% marks (or equivalent grade on a point scale followed by grading method) and 55% marks (or equivalent grade) with M.D. 55% marks in the minimum / SLT / SEO qualification or MA degree (or equivalent scale followed by a sketching system) and at least 55% marks B.Ed (or Minimum / SLEET / SEO qualification (B.D./ 55% marks (or grade (equivalent grade on a point scale, which is followed by grading system), and M.Ad at least 55% marks (or equivalent to a point scale) with M.D. program candidates) Grade where the NET / SLET / SET qualification for griding system (curriculum and curriculum curriculum / method course candidate), physical education with a Master’s NET / SLET / SET (Visual Arts) and Master’s Degree, with minimum 55% marks minimum of 55 % Sign (or equivalent grade on a scale scale) is relevant for Visual (Fine) Arts Degree (BPAD / MPEG Program) with NET / SLET / SET Qualifications With an experience (a scale scale is followed in an equivalent grade in a scale where).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on qualifications and eligibility.
Application fee: Candidates must pay 1000 / – for general candidates and Rs 500 / – Candidate candidates in different ways through online using SC / ST / OBC / Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking or e-challan.
Instructions to apply online:
You must have your image and signature screen image before applying for the candidate.
2. Candidates must have valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
3. Application online
4. Click “Click here to apply online.”
5. Give the details of age, name, etc.
6. After completing the application, click “Preview” to check your details.
7. After previewing, click Close and you can change your details if needed.
8. Change after clicking “submit”.
9. Then click the Submit button.
10. The candidate will get a registration number and password, maintain it for future reference.
11. Log in and upload your photos and signatures.
12. Pay as application fee specification and payment status updates.
13. Finally take the print out of online applications printed and maintain it for future use.